Saturday, March 3, 2012



Like this,another night will leave,for a young dawn
Then early sun will fall humming a fresh new hymn
As she sleeps into my arms like a soft feather
Falling from the sky,light and white,my love


Oh!Wandering night,In search of a heart full of light
Now she is in my arms,waiting to be loved more
As you weep alone and sleep, awaiting a new dawn
A soft breeze blows,kissing her forehead
Vanishing into your midnight darkness,so blue


In this winter night,the distant mist sings love
Does your heart melt with that wasteful dream?
As darkness fills my room,a distant lamp burns
Awaiting to be kissed by that same soft breeze


Oh,Wandering night,In search of a heart full of light
Now she is in my arms,my light..So white
Waiting to be loved more!
-kris

No comments:

Post a Comment