Sunday, March 17, 2013

You never see me in your world





















                                                                                       



You never see me in your world
I am a falcon in search of my prey
I am not a sad bird or an angry one
And you are the prayer of my thoughts
Your brilliant smile glows like my eyes
Sharp and lucid in disguise
My music is loud for you
Wind sings the trance for me
Vision is my immortal journey
I see space,I see you walk your life
You never see me in your world
You sing aloud praises and poetry
You are not happy and alive
Im waiting for you to die
To see me in my world
Oh Child.I am a falcon
You are beaneath me.
You are not sad.
You dont know your prey
You dont know kill it
You dont know to eat it
You pray..I kill my prey
I am a falcon
You are a mortal

-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment