Sunday, November 15, 2009


The lights went on and curtain went off
Moments passed with violin tunes
Subtle change in emotions and expressions
All in front of my very own eyes in flashes
His loud anger and sudden outbursts
And her wet eyes and unending despairs
With blue shades of light and silence
Symphonies so common,yet left me touched
As she lay on the prairies praising new moon
Unheard poertry,yet left me touched

As the play explored new plains and land
I flet his arrogance painful and anger too
Sympathy towards her crept in
But I am helpless,a mere audience

The curtain fell with a slow suddeness
Leaving me no option than to leave
But now even more confused and helpless
Than when I lived with them,

Realisation of selflessness and love
Shattered my ego and myself
Ashamed or apologetic,I am confused
As I took steps down,even beneath myself

For them its a play and they do play it well
And for them the show will go on
For me Its already curtains
Leaving me alone and nothing to show...
---Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment