Sunday, November 15, 2009


Shyness in those crystalline eyes
And impatience in anticipation
A drop of anger,with silent flow of tears

Those eyes wait for signs of love
Kept me awake through the moonson
And kept me silent in the downpour

Anguish evident in those eyes
Made me feel the pain of unending wait
Sympathy towards those tearlets
And those crystal blue eyes kept me awake

Those eyes had signs of losing its verve
Yet kept asking questions
Where I stood self lovingly silent

As I didnt want to see those blue crystals snivel
Which made me gaze at its chilling spark
When hhose eyes called for help and support
Even then my ego kept me silent from the truth

Those eyes never wept in despair
Hoping one day it will see signs of love
But kept me awake through seasons and seasons.....
---Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment