Friday, February 26, 2010


I have to leave you tonight
Its late and its chilling outside
I can sit and watch you sleep,But
With your each slow rhythmic breath
I am getting late and confused
I am helpless tonight and in tears

I wished you goodnight tonight
With no guts say goodbye
I dont know what to take
I am going with lots of memories
I dont know what to take
I wish you could come with me

I am smiling at myself with tears tonight
I can sit and watch you all night
With each minute passing by
My heart is getting heavier
Again Im confused,what not to take
I can take things Im fond of
Even those smiling pictures

Its getting even more cold
I am leaving,Still Confused
I dont know what to take with me
Even If take everything with me
You will be left here and my soul
I am leaving you tonight..........Goodbye
---Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment