Friday, February 26, 2010


Journey has just begun
Words of anger and despair
Fading as I travel into the world
With the scent of midnight flowers
Intoxicating smiles and faces
Moon and her stars shining abode
Rivers sparkling in her wedding attire
Artistic and beyond my imagination
Chiling wind pasing in a symmetry
Wet earth with tender greenery
Where moonlight shines on the dewdrops
Winter cold with monsoon feel
My heart is feeling the tender touch
Of tiny droplets kissing my soul


The journey has just begun
Far away beyond white peaks
Feeling oceanic attraction
Calling me to dive into her
To touch the spirit inside

Blank Infinity behind me now
As I started from nowhere
And vast heaven ahead
Water shattering on black rocks
As I stand on a white cloud
Waiting for her arrival

I ve tasted everything around me
Grey and monsoon clouds gathered
As she embraced me with her eyes
With her scintillating desire
Igniting a new world of fire

Clouds passed with wind
Shining moon came singing
Along with the tiny stars
"Your Journey has just begun"

-- Kris

1 comment:

  1. good that you came out of your usual dark poetry...you are good with other shades of love 2...

    touched a cord in heart somewhere... :)

    ReplyDelete