Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Sky
Hey how can you change so gently from pitch darkness to  the serene light blue.Everyone are asleep but I`m here awaiting your transformation.Your darkness have influenced me a lot.I never  thought its so divine to see you change yourself into a new day.You are not night anymore.You were so subtle,so gentle,so noble.I am sitting here staring at you.It is so soft and calm.I wish dusk also had this calmness.I would love to see the twilight fade into darkness

Your Devotee
Kris

All these I was too busy to see the sun rise and set.I realized now that days and nights  are nothing but the same. Soul mates.They are the symbols of change and Life cycle.
  
  (One of those no sleep days,I sat in the balcony of my house staring the sky from 4 am to 6 am.It was so beautiful and divine.I felt that I am really alive and everything is changing just like the sky ,even me)  

No comments:

Post a Comment