Monday, March 29, 2010

Legend of the past following me
As I saw through my window
My silly imagination crying

Away when a train whistled
I cherished "I am off to the farms"
Just an illusion of the sonic rhythm

Moments left untold remains in the darkness
Only the dark light can reveal it
But when an old church bell rings
The locks of my hidden treasure of stories
Slowly melts to the sound of the divine alarm

It took me as an trembling shock
Then a routine,and after my only hope
I sat biting my finger nails in the back benches
All the keys lie in the sonic world

One day when they play the melody of sudden silence
I shall handover my treasure to you
To listen to who I saw inside
The melody striking chord within
Floating with the sounds of realisation
I await a silence to break the chord within
And let me fly,leaving the treasure behind
For years to come,or may be till a day
When a soul comes looking for it....
                       ---Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment