Monday, September 27, 2010

My Best FB status Updates

SHE n HE


She*:I love strawberries,
He: I eat strawberries..

She*:Oh luk tht Puppy,aww..So sweet,He:I never tastd dogs..

She*:Look at her attitude :|,

He:She looks better than you...

He:I hate girls

She*:C'mon Im a girl,

He: ;)..

She*:I want Ice cream,

He:I want a ferrari..

She*: I love you! ♥

,He:So?...

 *Terms and conditions do not apply...





Lost in translation

I said Hai..And she thot I ws yawnin..Coz she is boring..I ws dumb and she ws deaf..


Stories

Obsessed..A dream..Evry shrill sound arnd telling me tales..Blue shining lamp tld me the story of a wedding tht neva took place..Rusted gate tld me sad story of a kid who climbed her and broken her hand..Lots to write..Laziness..My curse


Talent

Meow!,the lion said,the wolf ws shocked and it controlled all its instincts..held its breath,thn with all its power,he said Mooo!..By thn the jury ws out..And the surprise winner ws Gorilla for his "Why so Serious"!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment