Monday, September 27, 2010

My Best FB status Updates

CONFUSED


 I dono whether to cry or smile..And I stand ther cnfused for few seconds..And there the moment hs gne..Evry1 thnks Im feelingless n nt emotional..But I wantd to cry and smile..Infct im ovr emotional and got too many feelings..They just cncel out..



JOKE


When you get to know thers no meaning in lyf..U can cry and get depressed..Or you can smile and laugh..Njoy the meaningless joke coled Lyf.




Artist

Without a pianist,a piano is useless..Without a piano,a pianist is still an artist..


Little Brother

When I ws taken with the handcuff by sheriffs..My little bro stood shockd staring at me..I could ve just winked at him..But why give him false hope again..One he l have to realise the truth that his big bro aint ZORRO hiding his identity..But just a thief with a black mask ashamed of his own deeds


Sneeze


I am not talking you..I knw you are jealous..I said..She walkd away in tears..And it startd to rain as she walkd thru d lane..All my anger vanished and I ran towards her..Thn justWalked with her in the rain..We cntinued walking..Till the rain stoppd..Till we bth sneezd holding each others hand..And it startd raining again




Boredom



Boredom is only for the people who are bored..a gr8 thot by a bored soul..Boredom is 4 ppl who got nothing to do..I envy thm..I dnt evn hav nothng to do..




Follower


Why is she following frm d day i ws born?..Dear moon,i aint tht special..


Anonymous

I hope I will never get to know you..Becoz once I get know you..Il have to name you as a friend..Or As my love....Or As my crush..Or As jus sum1 I knw..Or may b sumthin else..But nethin will b as sacred as this..Being Anonymous..I hope we never get to know each other..

Scared


 Its scary,so Im scared..






Doubt


 But..Y is it?Or is it?..Yeah..So dats it?Oh..It is that..K..All doubts clear.....Hm..But thn?


BLINKER!!

Suddenly wen i saw it blinking..I ws confused..thn I thot i was dumb..thn i thot its new technology..thn a guy came to me n said..Its a new device coled BLINKER!!


Nomad

Free thinking is d way frwd..Respct the beliefs..Respect the culture..Respct d past..But think free..Break the shackles..Feel d freedom..Be civilized,but let your thoughts wander like a nomad..


Blind

I am blind so I cnt listen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment