Tuesday, February 14, 2012

That beautiful girl who looked Ugly!!








I am his nobody!I went to see him with JennyM.My childhood friend!Shes been my friend since that first day in school!
I slept on her shoulder on the first day! Well,I think Im talking a lot again!Ok!Jenny is my best friend!


Ok!
This is an incident that hurt me a lot.
I woke up early that day.It was A surprisingly good hairday for me!That little pimple on my forehead was gone as well.
Hibiscus solution worked I guess.
I took a long shower and wore that new peach coloured Kurti my brother gifted me ON my bday!
In no time I was in Barista,Coffee shop,waiting for my Jenny,she was late AS usual.
"Iced Americano" I shouted to Rohan.
I am a regular here,so I know all the waiters.


After 30 mins,Jenny came..Junk Wear as usual.I ws disappointed in her.She has never had a dressing sense!




We were there to meet her sister's friend's Brother.In short, she likes him. And he was in our city, so she asked him whether they could meet.
Jenny is A shy girl who would never talk about her feelings or about guys!But this guy was different.
She was 'abnormally' vocal about this guy!


He came in about 10 mins later


***********************************************************************************************************


"My boring day continues in this city,Pathetic breakfast,could not smoke as well.Last nights hangover and driving all day yesterday as well"
I knew I was tired and moody!I hate meeting girls whom I didnt know well.Ive met jenny only twice.One at my sisters wedding.Then on for my 
birthday treat,we do text a lot though"


I could see her sitting in the Coffee shop.She was sitting with a beautiful girl.My mood was now getting better.Jenny is one of those girls
you would never think of as A Girl,She is that tomboy girl wearing junk,never melodramatic or cheesy.


Her friend was wearing a peach colored Kurti,Angelic beauty.I love girls with wavy hair.She was everything I like in a girl as far as looks goes!


I went and sat with them.We talked weather,movies and THE weather again.John Abraham! of all people!


I was getting bored with them, but mere glances of her was worth listening to (BORING TOPICS).By the way her name was Anjaly!


Jenny was acting really close to me in front of her,But I thought it to be good for me as I'd have more access to this Angelic Anjaly.


But all of sudden,Anjaly said "Well,I guess Ill have to leave you both,you best mates sit and talk"


I panicked,I was listening to crap, about things I didnt care for all this while ,only to get Anjaly`s number.


But before I could act.Anjali left.Without even SAYING a GOODBYE


I was all possesed about her.Didnt even care abt jenny!As soon as she left.I told Jenny that Im gonna leave as well


I felt as if I was treated like shit by Anjaly, as if I Was some pervert!


I recollected the conversation and realised, that Anjaly didnt even make eye contact or talk to me directly all this while!


I got angry at myself for having lost my senses in her beauty.


****************************************************************************************************************
I have never seen Ashley so weird,I could make out from the way he was talking, that he doesnt see me that way.
Poor Anjaly tried real hard, to get me talking,even tried to leave early,(BEFORE WENT TO TOILET),went to get coffee so that we would sit and talk!
But he was looking elsewhere,He got bored TOO,I could see that.And I could make out with the speed with which he left too.Its as though he was waiting to leave.
I went to Anjali,she was strangly silent.Though she said it was nothing,I understood that something had happened between her and the cute waiter guy Rohan"
******************************************************************************************************************
Is he a pervert?I dont think so,He looked into my eyes so many times.why would he do so?I was confused!He was weird.He doesnt like Jenny!I know that
now!He sees her AS a friend.Just a ("Go to girl").I got confused!I think he likes me.I felt strange!I liked him to be honest!But I cant backstab my friend.
Im sure he would ve felt that I was ignoring him.But I had no choice!
******************************************************************************************************************


"Hey,Anjaly!What do you think?
"Hmm..I dont know ya!
"I dont think so ya" Jenny talked, trying to convice herself
"hmmm" Anjaly said
"Look he just texted me" Jenny shouted
"Lemme check" Anjaly said
And grabbed Jennys fone!


It read "If you were bringing a friend,couldnt ya just bring any of ur good looking pretty,friends!"


Anjaly left passing me the fone.Walked away as if nothing has happened.
Jenny text him back
"She read"
********************************************************************************************************************
I walked away with one of the worst insults of my life!May be he didnt like me!And doesnt like Jenny as well!What a bastard!Men!Ugh
*******************************************************************************************************************
He had never talked like this before,may be he is not as special as I thought!Or was he just joking!May be he was joking!I shouldnt have allowed
Anjaly to check my fone!I'm his special friend he has the right to teaseme about my best friend.
********************************************************************************************************************
She was the one!I just screwed it up!My anger,my ego is my downfall,Ive hurt a girl today and probably she wont forget and forgive me ever for life!
I feel sick!I feel disgusted!


"Im sorry,Anjaly" 
-Kris

1 comment: