Sunday, February 19, 2012

That girl who smokes - 2






You knew about her.I was sitting with you with my usual dark black coffee!You knew her during your school days.
You didnt like her at all.You stayed away from her company.She was that girl who thought different.


Who is she? I asked you again!You told shes is your classmate.I continued sipping my coffee looking at your eye brows!Weirdly thin!


What? You asked me


"Nothing" I said


You were busy checking my phone and texts!


And I was looking at her,she was smoking sitting with Rahuls friend behind you.




Not a friend,Rahul hates him.


My eyes were glued on her.The way she sits,talks and holds the cigarette between her fingers.


"Dont look at her" You said.


I smiled and asked about your boyfriend.And you started about how busy he is these days.
You kept telling me that I must shave.I must change my hairstyle and my dressing sense.
And you touched my cheeks.


"What?" I shouted


"Nothing" you said.


Suddenly she looked at me.I could see clearly that she is looking at me.


I tried not to look at her.And you were also upset because I shouted.I was angry but as usual I let it go and decided to bribe you.
And bought you a brownie.


"Who is She?" I asked you again


You got angry.


"Why do you want to know?" You asked me in a harsh tone.


"Chumma" I said.It was our little sweet word for "just like that"


You suspiciously looked at my cheesy smile.


"Dont..No..Dont" You said.


"What?" I asked you


I was clueless!!


You said you wanted to leave the coffee shop.All of a sudden.


I paid the bill.


You stood,looked at her and said "Goodbye"


I stood there.


She looked at me and smiled.


"Neha" She said


He is 'Kris' You said.


We looked at each other in a usual stranger's silence.


"Bye" You said again


"I have seen you somewhere" She said to me.


"I come here often" I said.


And you pulled me and walked away from there.


You asked me.


Who is she?


"Your classmate" I said


Who is she? You asked me in that way,where I am supposed to say the truth.


"That girl who smokes" I said


- kris

No comments:

Post a Comment