Saturday, April 14, 2012





Enough abt the wind of this summer
Sad notes about the lack of thunder
Shabby shirt and moth,Save him
Disgust on their faces,Save them
They sing,They pray,They walk in his bed
Stay away,Be fair,Do care
They shout at him

Unfair,Unfaced,Understanding,I am
Under the influence of life, I am
He says it,with dignity and pride
Of owning nothing,but a body.
Look at me,In disgust and pity
Yes,I am a misfit,not worth a penny
Because,If you start looking at me
And wonder,then wander and wonder
I may creep into your mind
Steal your dreams and wishes
Leaving you like me,Self loved beloved
Under the influence of life
He says it,with dignity and pride
Of owning nothing,but a body.
Enough about the meadows,doves and parrot
Lets sing about this free bird
With nothing in his pocket
He isnt right,He isnt wrong
He just has a life of his own
- Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment