Saturday, April 14, 2012



Like that small bottle of ink
Spreading the scent of blue love
Painted in a dark room
Intoxicated with sleep
"Ah,my love.Ah,my own"
Were the lines ringing
In my heart.
Drenched
In the love blue,ink
In a trance,I closed my eyes
Words mumbled out
One by one,
Words wet,love blue
And the darkness
Turned the other blue
Indigo blue less,
Darkness faded
My heartbeat slowed
Ah,my love.Ah,my own 
She said.
If not forever.
Just for a night
All wet in the blue love
She kissed me deep
With her breathe
With her words.
Leaving me deep
Into the vast blue ocean
Of overwhelming poetic peace.
Ah.my love,Ah my own.
I said.
It was never forever.
Not even for a night.
It was just that moment.
When our hearts sang
"Ah,my love,Ah,my own.
Not forever,not for a night
Just for this kiss of blue love"
-kris

No comments:

Post a Comment