Thursday, November 19, 2009


Lemonade,I thought for a moment
No I cant
An immature taste bud`s attempt
No,was the order by my doctor

Citrus juice oozed out
When squeezed, from its wedge
Scent,so tarty spread all around
I looked in despair into their glasses
Where ice cubes floated lazily
And sweating in its own chill
Cloudy looks tempting me

Sir u want,Its chilled
A question came putting me in a dilema
Taste buds including the mature ones
Started buzzing and fizzing
Utter chaos inside
Eyes and nose also joined them
Keeping me fixed on to those glasses
Sudden thirst and time moving in slow motion
A decision was there to be made
Alas!Someone has won
My senses or my own senses
I am not telling you who won
Because no matter who wins
Taste or health,I will lose one of them
So in the end,I am the loser..
----Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment