Friday, February 26, 2010

Hopes...


Melting with the glaciers of the south
I stand with hopes on a single day
Sky is clear,But my path is clouded
Grey and black moonsoon clouds
I stand with hopes on a single Night
Dreamless night,But fantasy inside
Melting with the darkness at night
As the silent fire melting my night
Bright sunshine wishing me goodbye
As I part with dawn and dusk
As I part with day and night


But far beyond the glaciers I see spring
I stand with hopes on a single day
When I get to see flowers and bees
Sparkling waters and ducks
I stand with hopes on a single night
To see starry sky and moonlight
To sleep with blank in silence
So guide me light and wind
Through my dreamless nights
And through the grey clouds
Towards my dreams I am walking
Trusting the light and wind....
--Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment