Sunday, November 15, 2009


When world is gifting you a testimonial symphony
In the crowd behind you I am standing with a viola
Playing my sonata amid base and Cellos
Even when master is playing heavenly rhythms
I am playing the notes I ve always failed to string
A last resort hoping you will turn around
Listening to a musician in vain

I kept on finding excuses and reasons
Never let my fingers free on to those strings
I lay playing those melodies that kept you smiling
Never let your eyes wet with blue melodie
When I stood on those musicals with my little viola
Never thought one day I ll end up like this

I failed to see your eyes among burst of laughter
And kept on singing old fiddle country songs
I was nervous with my own composition
Mere thoughts of your smiles fading
Kept me playing ones you liked until now

Even when master is playing ethereal rhythms
I am playing my own notes
Hoping for a rhythmic Illusion
And you will turn around
To see a musician,not a mere fiddler
Who kept on playing empty love songs
Now playing with his heart with passion......

---Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment